this is a test
Transfer by ferry from Corfu to Saranda. In case of cancelled ferry for any reason transfer to Igumenica mainland Greece and pas the boarder of Qafe – Bote Albania.
Arrive to Saranda Albania. Drive to visit Butrint. ( a part of UNESCO family)( Butrint in case the change of the program can be visit also the last day.)
Drive to Vlora via the in land site of Albania.
On way visit Blue Eye the National Park and break for coffee.
Drive to visit the Unit city of Gjirokaster. ( part of UNESCO family) Visit the castle of the city, the Museum of Weapons and the Ethnographic Museum ( was the house of the EX dictator of Albania call Hoxha) Optional lunch in Gjirokaster.
Drive to Fier. On way break for coffee. Late noon arrive to Fieri. Dinner free or incl at the hotel.
Overnight in Fier, or Vlora city. ( city’s are only 30 km far to each others)
Transfer and visit Tirana.
On way visit the area of Ardenica incl the Monastery too.
Drive to Durres the sea side city. In Durres visit the Archeological site of the city and the Old part of the town. Free time in town.
Drive to visit Kruja incl the Museum of the National Hero call “ SKENDERBE” optional lunch. To Kruja. The museums in Kruja is possible for visit in the afternoon from 16:00.
Late noon arrive to Tirana.
Dinner free or incl to the hotel.
Overnight in Tirana or Durres. ( city’s are only 45 km far to each others)
Drive to Ulkin- (Montenegro).
On way visit the city of Shkoder and the Castle of Rozafa .Coffee break. Before passing the boarder break for lunch too. Continue driving, pass the boarder between Albania and Montenegro. Round Afternoon arrive to Ulkin.Visit the Old part of Ulqin and free at night. Dinner free or incl to the hotel).
Overnight in Ulkin or Sutomore. ( city’s are only 31 km far to each others
Drive to Budva- (Montenegro)
Full day tour to Kotor and Budva.
In Kotor visit the Castel of the city incl all sites in the Castle. Guide in the small town of Kotor. There is an optional boat trip to the bay of Kotor incl a visit to the Catholic and Orthodox islands churches.
On way back to Ulqin visit the town of Budva ( part of UNESCO family)
Pay also a visit to the area of Sveti Stefan to Budva. Optional lunch in Budva.
On way back to Ulqin photos and coffee break.
Dinner free or inc at the hotel.
Overnight in Ulkin or Sutomore. ( city’s are only 31 km far to each others)
Drive to Sarande-Albania.
On way few coffee break. Near to the city Lushnja optional lunch.
Passing from the the city of Vlora the tour continue to Sarande via the Coast site of Albania. Break to the National Park of Llogora. Break in Himara town too.
On way passing from the biggest Navy Base of Albania to PORTO Palermo.
Arrive late noon to Sarande. Dinner free or incl at the hotel.
There is an optional performance WITH LIFE POLIPHONIC MUSIK, OR FOLK PERFORMANCE.
Overnight in Sarande or Gjirokaster. ( city’s are only 59 km far to each others)
Drive to visit Butrint. ( a part of UNESCO family).
Later return to the town of Sarande and visit the market of the town. Visit the Castle of Lekuresi and optional lunch.
Before the departure visit a market with all sorts of Albanian Alcohol product and local souvenir incl the Albanian Polyphonic music.
Dep by ferry to Corfu at 16:30 local time, or driving to the boarder to take the ferry from Igumenica to Corfu.
Arrive to Corfu at 19:00 local time.
- On the 6-day tour we confirm that: if one person is traveling completely alone, except 2 second( so without other party members), a supplement of 158 euros will be charged, for the low season and 210 for July/August.
- On 6-days tour we confirm that the price for a third, fifth, seventh, ninth, or eleventh person is as for a single room.
- People can get money only in Albanian currency (called LEK ), from ATM machine using only VISA CARD. MAESTRO & MASTER CARD VISA.
- For the six-days tour to Albania, for five evening meals, for drinks & coffee:
a person should calculate approx 150-200 euros.
- We confirm that in Albania it is one hour later than in Greece,( people should put their watch one hour back ).
- People are advised to use comfortable shoes during visiting museums and archeological places.
- The climate & temperature in South Albania is similar to the climate on Corfu. (Mediterranean climate).
- In Albania the representative of “SIPA TOURS” will be waiting for the guest and stay with them during all the tour.
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 8 Entry fees
- Accommodation on base double room incl breakfast
- Private guide staying with clients
- Transfer on base the described program